Raija is an experienced property and commercial lawyer, specializing in transactional and advisory services.
Raija was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2002 and graduated from the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK with Honours.
Since her admission, Raija has gained broad experience in both mid to large size law firms, private practice and in-house roles.
Her exposure to a wide range of legal issues and transactions throughout her career has helped her develop exceptionally strong legal skills in her areas of practice.
Raija has a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, both locally and internationally and she always seeks to show initiative and act proactively.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial, retail and industrial leasing
- Drafting sales contracts & special conditions
- Acquisition and disposal of property
- Easements & restrictive covenants
- Due diligence
- General property advice
- Commercial and Corporate
- General corporate and commercial law
- The Law Society of Western Australia