Throughout his years of practising law, Paul has provided effective outcomes for clients in both a timely and cost effective manner.
Paul has extensive and diverse experience as a property, commercial and estate planning lawyer.
Paul graduated from the University of Western Australia with degrees in Law and Jurisprudence and was admitted to practice in 1978. Since then, he has practised in both large firms and small partnerships, including on his own account for many years.
As a Senior Lawyer at Irdi Legal, Paul continues to practise in the areas of law in which he has been involved for nearly 40 years.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial, industrial & retail leasing
- Easements & restrictive covenants
- Sale contracts & special conditions
- ‘Off the plan’ sales
- General property and commercial law
- Wills and Estates
- Wills and estate planning
- Financial Services
- Loan and security documentation for private lenders