Paolo is focused on providing a practical, thorough and timely legal service that achieves the desired outcome.
He has a broad background in commercial law, having handled a variety of property, leasing, strata, finance and general commercial matters.
Paolo is a senior lawyer in the Property Team at IRDI. He graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours). He was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2010. He joined the IRDI Team in 2012.
Paolo provides general commercial law services, and specialises in property law. He is very experienced in leasing and licensing transactions. He is also experienced in strata law, land sales (including ‘off-the- plan’ sales) and property development work (including multi-lot subdivisions).
Paolo also has an in-depth and practical understanding of the personal properties securities regime, and has worked on various complex duties matters.
Areas of Practice
- General Property and Commercial law
- Leasing and Licensing (retail, commercial, industrial and rural)
- Strata Law (including registration and variation of schemes and by-laws, strata management advice, dispute resolution and scheme terminations)
- Land Sales and Acquisitions
- Land Subdivisions and Developments
- Easements and Restrictive Covenants
- Loan Agreements
- Personal Property Securities Law