Anna focuses on building relationships with her clients based on mutual respect, trust and honesty, thereby being better able to provide practical, relevant and cost-effective advice.
Anna was admitted to practice in Western Australia in 1983. After working at a large Perth firm for 11 years, she established a boutique litigation firm. In 2012 she established her own firm Liscia Legal.
Anna has extensive legal experience in litigation and commercial matters gained through her 35 years of practice.
She has assisted a wide range of businesses, industries and individuals with general commercial advice, including the drafting and review of contracts, property and construction law advice, legal compliance issues and the provision of high level advice to company directors and government authorities.
She has dealt with all stages of litigation and dispute resolution processes, in all courts, as well as acting as Instructing Solicitor for Royal Commissions, government enquiries and regulatory bodies.
She is and has been a member of many Boards and Tribunals, and currently holds the following positions:
- Member of the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia;
- Director of Football West;
- Board member of Ngarda Ngarli Yarndu Foundation Inc. (Aboriginal Trust with interests in the property and mining sector);
- Director of Ngarda Civil & Mining Pty Ltd (civil and construction company); and
- Deputy Chair: CC Home Care Incorporated (not for profit providing home care to persons with disabilities).
At IRDI Legal, Anna’s work will focus largely on Church specific litigation matters.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Commercial and corporate
- Contract drafting & reviews
- Compliance issues
- Contract disputes