Anna focuses on building relationships with her clients based on mutual respect, trust and honesty, thus being better able to provide practical, relevant and cost-effective advice.
Anna was admitted to practice in Western Australia in 1983. After working at a large Perth firm for 11 years, she established her own boutique litigation firm. In 2012 she left to establish Liscia Legal.
Anna has extensive legal experience in litigation and commercial matters gained through over 35 years of practice.
Anna has extensive experience in the areas of personal injuries and insurance work, including taking part in informal and formal dispute resolution processes, as well as trials and appeals.
Anna has also assisted a wide range of businesses, industries and individuals with general commercial advice, including advising and assisting with audit and policy work on legal compliance issues and the provision of high-level advice to company directors and government authorities.
Anna has dealt with all stages of litigation and dispute resolution processes, in all courts, as well as acting as Instructing Solicitor for Royal Commissions, government enquiries and regulatory bodies. She has also held positions on and been an active member of many Boards and Tribunals.
At IRDI Legal, Anna’s work focuses largely on Church specific litigation matters.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Commercial and corporate
- Compliance assessments, audits and advice
Positions & Memberships
- Member of the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia
- Board member of Ngarda Ngarli Yarndu Foundation Inc. (Aboriginal Trust with interests in the property and mining sector)
- Director of Ngarda Civil & Mining Pty Ltd (civil and construction company)